In my professional life I started off as a web developer. Next I spent quite some years in Microsoft SharePoint land before stepping over to Office365. And now I've developed a particular interest in developing solutions based on Microsft Azure. Here's some more background info on the tech I frequently use:
I earned my first Microsoft certification in 2007. Since then I've made it part of my professional routine to stay up-to-date. My latest certifications include:
- 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Here's some of the logo's that I've worked for:
Several internal projects, including:
- Solution architecture of 'MyHR', an HR solution based on SharePoint.
- Product design of Canopy SharePoint, Atos' SharePoint in the cloud offering.
- Solution design & development of "Standardization Web", a SharePoint based solution for distribution of standards & regulations within the Philips organization.
- Architect during migration of hundreds of site collections from legacy SharePoint environments (2007, 2010 and 2013) to Office365.
- Solution design of a community portal environment for Philips Research.
As you should have guessed by now, I'm a true Microsoftie. I love their tech (sometimes hate it too) and therefore made it my specialty. Which, by the way, does not mean I do not keep track of competing tech!
If you want to get in touch, click one of the icons on the bottom left-hand side of my site to visit my pages on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Github or send me an e-mail.